Galleries will now direct to the beta site. Please keep all other activity limited to yaoihavenreborn.com (here).

Service change: All new registrations are now conducted on the beta site. Simply use the Register link at the top of the page as normal.

Craziest place you’ve ever fooled around/had sex/etc?

Home Forums Personal Question Forums Craziest place you’ve ever fooled around/had sex/etc?

This topic contains 75 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of joey joey 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Sheaa-chan
    Participant

So, I got bored and was just thinking of different memories.  What’s the craziest place you’ve ever done something sexual with your partner at the time or just someone random?

"There's nothing wrong with being uncertain... There's something VERY wrong with being so certain about something, just because it makes you feel better." Anyone who recognizes this is awesome!
    Anonymous

For me it would have to be the bathroom of some guys house XD He was having a house party and I saw a really cute guy eye me from across the room. Next thing we knew we were both in the bathroom being naughty :3

Sheaa-chan
    Participant

That sounds fun. Don’t think I’d ever do that though. Well.. I probably wouldn’t be at the party in the first place. I’ll say mine after this gets a few more responses. :3

"There's nothing wrong with being uncertain... There's something VERY wrong with being so certain about something, just because it makes you feel better." Anyone who recognizes this is awesome!

cory

Well this one time me and a “friend” or what i told my parents at the time where at a amusement park, we thought the Ferris wheel would be  good idea. So we get on and the and the cabin gets about 3 quarters away from the top when the ride stops, and some guy yells through a mega phone that it’s going to be about a 30-45 minute wait before they can get it working again. We kinda just look at each-other and smile, and decided to blow each-other. I remember right before i was about to cum i closed my eyes, and when i opened them, there was these two blonds directly across from us staring and laughing there asses off. I got soo red and just covered my face with my hands and laughed.

TwiztR

My ex gave me head once in the dorm common room on the couch while everyone was paying attention to the movie, they thought we where just cuddling haha. We also fucked in the movie theater projector room at school, the theater was packed and I was the one controlling everything in there.

Yuki Matsuda
    Participant

In the stairs/hallway of his apartment.

Ice rink washroom.

Not really a “weird” place but in his bed underneath the covers, beside his brothers and sister.

I got problems. >.<”

Sheaa-chan
    Participant

@Cory, I have to say, that sucks bro… Did anything happen after that?

@Yuki, there’s nothing wrong with that. (Sorta)

I’ve got a few places for the ‘Craziest’ times I’ve fooled around.  These were all with my ex (who’s a girl. Most of these were before I came out as pansexual) We fooled around on the beach at our mutual friends birthday party, she blew me in the movie theater when we went to go hang out with friends, we fucked under a tree in the park (more than once, at different parks) and we fooled around in my friends pool. ^///^

Yuki
    Participant

Why am I mentionned in this topic ?? xD
    I didn’t ask anything xD
    Well… Now that I am here, it would be a shame not to participate

But, in my case, it’s going to be quick xD
    Because….!!!! I’m a virgin xD

I’m too shy, so I never had a boyfriend…

Yuki Matsuda
    Participant

Dear… Other Yuki? lol

Nothing wrong being a virgin, and being shy doesn’t mean you will never have a boyfriend! I honestly used to be prudish and extremely shy around boys and once the right person comes, no matter how shy, prudish or even scared it will happen ^.^

Thanks, Sheaa-chan, good to know there are other overly  horny people besides me hahaha. XD

Keep up the healthy sexual life~

Sheaa-chan
    Participant

I’m sorry non-Matsuda Yuki.. ^//^” -feeling kinda silly now- But I know how you feel.  I’ve never been with a guy either. Too nervous around ‘em.  I’ve only dated girls.

lolol
    Participant

Yuki you’re not the only one^^ I’m virgin too, if you hadn’t commented on this post I would have ignored it xD

At night it's colder than outside
    Yuki
    Participant

Well, as a boy, I think it’s more difficult to find another boy to date with… ^^”
    And I can assure you, other Yuki ( xD ) that I am so shy and in a difficult position, that I am frightened now… In fact, I’m 19 years old and still virgin… That is a little rare nowadays to be virgin at this age, and I ask myself so much questions that I can’t have answers, that I am more and more frightened…

And don’t worry Sheaa ^^ And I’ve never been with a girl either… xD The first guy I will meet will give me my first kiss… At 19 years old… *feels a bit ashamed* 

And Lolol, I didn’t even know that there were this kind of forum here… ^^” I only visited the images and doujinshi… I don’t know anything about this website yet… ^^”

And for all of you, guys, I’m sorry if I make some mistakes when I speak. I’m French and, even if I’m in a University to learn more about English, I don’t speak it perfectly xD

Yuki Matsuda
    Participant

Hi again other Yuki~

Hmmm it doesn’t matter what age you are, as long as you feel/are ready. Society makes it look like you’d be an outcast if you don’t loose the big V by whatever age… Don’t fret on it sounds cheesy but go with the flow :3. And eventually it will happen don’t worry (I know many that are virgins or single in their twenties)

If you are truly frightened, perhaps you can talk to somebody you trust about it, maybe they can help. Or we can help on this site.^v^

Yuki
    Participant

Well, I’m frightened because of all my questions I ask myself. They are too embarassing to ask for help to my friends, or even here ^^”

But thank you for your support Yuki ^^

Yuki Matsuda
    Participant

Aww, how will you know if its that embarrassing if you don’t tell somebody about it? XD But alright, I respect your opinion and I hope you will find the answer someday :)

You are very welcome <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Say No

106 queries in 0.571 seconds rendered lovingly by nagisa.